Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see the cardio fitness score in the FITBIT app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I followed the instructions given in

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2096?q=cardio+fitness+score&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn...

I do not see a cardio fitness score in the fitbit app. I have the laterst version of the app installed in my phone. when I swipe the heart rate graph, I get another bar graph showing the time spent in each zone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7
It's easy 🙂 this feature is only available for charge 2 🙂 we can't see that because we have fitbit blaze..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lightbringer1 and @Dafauti. It's great to have you here!  @Dafauti this feature is currently only available on the new Charge 2. The idea to add this feature to the Fitbit Blaze has already been suggested on the Feature Request board. Take a moment to vote for it and add your comments. The more votes it gets, it has more opportunities to be noticed by our developers. 

I'll be around if you have any questions! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Where do you vote on this?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jarrett115  here is the link to vote on - 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Cardio-fitness-score-for-Blaze/idi-p/1549486

Have a great day!

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you . I'm new to the blaze but not to Fitbit . Is there a reason why the cardio score isn't on the blaze app or is it just because they don't feel like releasing it yet
Best Answer
0 Votes

At this time, that feature is only on the Charge 2.  Sometimes they will add features to other trackers down the road with updates. 

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reminders to move was only available on Alta for 6 months, and now its also on Blaze. Its an annoying habit of Fitbit, and confirmed by CEO on recent conference call, to have incremental feature differences between trackers. In the case of reminders to move, the Alta and Blaze started shipping within weeks of each other, seems to me that its how Fitbit likes to encourage enthusiasts to own more than one tracker.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes