Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cardio Fitness showing me as a woman

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze states that my cardio fitness is excellent for a woman of my age. I am a MAN - but I can’t see how to change this within my profile - can anyone help?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Pablo53, great to see you in the Community Forums! 😄

I can sure help you with this! Thanks a lot for trying to change this prior to coming to the Community by the way!

This happens when long time users created their accounts a while ago and didn't select their gender because it was not required. Later on, the default gender for all these accounts came to be "Female". Now, this is something really easy to fix.

First, go from your computer to your Fitbit dashboard and then go to your settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top right corner. Then, on your personal info section, go to Gender and set it to Female. If you sync with the app on your phone, make sure to reload it to take the changes and sync your tracker. Then go back to your settings, go to Gender and change it to Male. Finally reload the Fitbit app for it to take the changes and make sure to sync your tracker again and then when you choose your Cardio Fitness score, you should appear as a Male.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer