Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing clockface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want to try the other clockface and I found information that said to change it under settings in the fitbit app. I looked there but found nothing to make the changes. So how do I make the change. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
37 REPLIES 37

What U also need to do,  is to make sure that your android is connected with your fitbit through Bluetooth.

Best Answer

None of this works with my Windows 10 laptop. Won't even update. Took the first one back, thinking it was broken. Second one, tried syncing with my wife's iPhone and got it initially setup... This is my 3rd FitBit in 3 years. There won't be a fourth unless it's a gift, like this one.

Best Answer

Been tapping the face all day and the clock face will not change. I selected the face I wanted on Fitbit.com and the face will still not change. Please help, I have trouble reading the face that came on my new Blaze!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Got it. THANK YOU
Best Answer
0 Votes

You got what and thanks for what? I want to change the clock face and I can’t see where your post aided me in any way?

Best Answer
0 Votes
OMG, I am sorry, I thought you were helping me.
Sorry, can't help ypu.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Great news!😳

Bill McGuire:
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@coachmcguire when you change the clock face on the Web your just changing a setting in your account. Now you have to transfer this setting to your Blaze by doing a sync. This will then download and install the new face.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked!

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did that. When I scroll there is not s clock line

Best Answer
0 Votes

I scrolled and no clock display

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can u pls attach any video for changing the clock face on the device itself. Coz my phone is not listed in Fitbit n it's not syncing. 

Best Answer

@Ravi2589 how are you syncing your tracker? Through your web based dashboard, tap the icon of your tracker, tap the clock face setting, pick the wanted face, sync the tracker. 

@Barbsra I'm not following you. Are you on the web or app while you are scrolling. The above instructions work on the web and app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tap it twice and nothing happens 

Best Answer
0 Votes

First go to app. Tap picture of Blaze in upper left corner. Then pick clock face. Choose face, then sync now. You should get face you want then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wendy,

I am looking under the settings for my charge 4. There is nothing that says clockface. I changed the face once before but now I want to change the brightness. I cannot see the display outside. I have looked at the manual that says tap clock faces. But there is nothing to tap. It used to be there but now it is gone.

Please help.

Thanks Lezliedawn

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @lezliedawn on page 27 of the owners manual, on the Blaze swipe to settings, tap and swipe up to get to Brightness. 

Clocks are changed from inside The Fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,
Thanks for the time to respond to my problem. My watch is a Charge 4 not a blaze. And I have changed my clockface before so I know the directions (on page 21) did work at one time. However, not the “clock face” selection does NOT appear. I have nothing to select. Is this a glitch in your software? Do I need to reboot and go through the set up again? I just don’t want to lose the clock face I have now with BIGGER letters and numbers. What I want is to adjust the brightness so I can read it outside. Even in the shade it stays so dim I cannot read it.
Best Regard,
Lezlie Lovett

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes