Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock Display not showing after charging.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i updated my blaze then after leving on charger  for few hours now my clock will not display. Any one have thise problem

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36
I know how frustrating this is, I monkeyed around with this for three days.  I really do not know what I did to get the clock to display.  I know that it appeared after I charged it for a short time while I was looking for help with the display.  I took it off the charger after about 15-20 min , and was ready to get it boxed up to return it, and the clock face was there.  I know that fitbit has a help line during the week, it sounds like this may be your route to help.  I wish I could give you more help- it's absolutely frustrating, and I'm scared that the clock will disappear sometime, and I will have to go through this again.  Good luck.
Best Answer
I also found that if you go through the set up routine again (fitbit.com/setup) that seems to work also.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes doing. Setup should also fixit. 

@PhoenixDawn if you go to contact.fitbit.com you'll see that the help line runs 7 days a week. 

Best Answer

Hello @hback welcome to the Forums! @PhoenixDawn thanks for sharing your troubleshoot. @Rich_Laue it's great to see you around! 🙂 @hback Did the clock face of your Blaze returned after setting your Blaze as a new device? 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I recieved a Blaze for Christmas, Ihave burned through 2 flexes in less than 2 years.  I have doen allt he set up but the screen still displays fitbit.com/setup, even after holding the left and bottom right buttons down.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lilysmom1 have you followed the holiday setup that is found the the top of the forum

After you do the Charge2 will be setup. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I

I followed the complete set up.  My Blaze did not come with  a dongle, luckily i still have the original one from my first flex.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My clock display is not displayed after I charged it. Anyways I tried doing according to ur advice but it's not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is clearly a software problem causing the clock display to disappear. It happened to me today. I did not wear the device yesterday.

Restarting software to overcome a problem, is an extremely poor solution which has always been the solution to all NON MAINFRAME software problems, beginning with every version of windows, LINIX, and all server based software and apps. It has been over thirty years for non mainframe based software development and you still don't understand the basics of programming that must handle any potential problem that can occur when communication between processes or external communication like SYNCing. I started software development in 1968. You will never catch up, but keep trying and someday you might make a product that is not prone to software failures that you did not anticipate, in a rush to get to market.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @Lulyycosme may I ask what the problem is and what did not work for you?  I noticed that there are several problems with different answers mentioned above. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did work, thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can verify that holding the left and bottom right buttons works - I just used that fix on my wife's Blaze after she encountered the same issue described above. Her device is back to normal! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hoping someone can assist. When I swipe my blaze from clock face to activity monitoring, It gets locked in and I can not swipe back to clock face or other. Anyone experience this before?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear all, as i was charging my Fitbit Blaze, the unit got hotter, and at the same time, there was no display appeared? Could anyone who had this same problem of mine help? thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

20230508_111812.jpg

Thanks for your advice.   This worked like a charm!

Best Answer
0 Votes