Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face doesn't wake up when I lift my arm

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Maybe 10-20% of the time that I lift my arm, the clock wakes up as it is supposed to. I have to give it a pretty vigorous shake.

Most of the time, it doesn't wake up even if I raise my arm repeatedly.

A primary reason I upgraded from the HR Charge to the Blaze was this feature. I didn't like having to push a button to see the time. It's particularly a problem if you're giving a speech or in a meeting, and you can't be so obvious about checking the time.  Also a problem if your hands are busy.  So the Blaze's failure to wake up easily is a big problem - may just return it and buy an old-fashioned watch!  I don't want to have to do that.

Suggestions?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @layla. Good to see you in the Forums!

I think you can take a look at this post where I explained how exactly quick view (which is the feature for you to raise or turn your arm for the display to turn on) works. I think you will find it helpful. Click here to see it.

Hope this helps and if you need more help, let me know and I'll be glad to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Mine was turned off in Settings. Works great now. Just not sure how it got turned off.

Best Answer

Huh... that's strange haha but I'm glad to hear that it's now working @Jrcallen.

Welcome to the Community Forums. Anything else you may need, I'm here to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I had the same problem and then realized I had the watch on upside down! Flip it the other way and see if that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was my issue! I have no clue how it got turned off, but thanks for sharing because I wouldn't have even thought to check.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iconic and I can no longer get it to turn on without pushing the button...annoying... can't find a setting that does this... please help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes!! I couldn’t figure it out so I checked that and sure enough! Mine got turned off somehow too! 🙄thanks for posting!!

Best Answer
0 Votes