Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face no choice in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know why the selection of alternative clock faces are no longer coming up on the Fitbit app?

The tab is there and the page opens but there are no clock faces to choose?

I’m using a Blaze and I know that the faces are limited for that model but now I’m stuck with the current face ☹️

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
To fix your problem go to fitbit.commake sure you close out your Fitbit app first. Once you get to fitbit.com at the top scroll to the right until you see a little settings button it looks like a slotted circle. Press on the settings button and go to blaze not blaze 101 you will see blaze at the top. Press that button scroll down you will see clock display. Set the clock face that you want and close it out when you reboot your Fitbit it will display the new clock face.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I’m having the same problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m facing the same issue for the past weeks. I thought they would fix this asap. I have tried almost everything from other similar problems reported here on community but nothing could help really. I need to change my blaze clock face but there’s always a blank screen on app. Please give proper fix to this problem. I have iphone 7 updated to the latest version and reinstalled the app thinking it might fix this but it couldn’t. Tried every possible way. Please resolve this issue asap.

Best Answer
Your best bet is to call tech-support they know there’s a problem and they will walk you through it but you actually have to come out of the app to repair or to put on a new clock face

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Did they do this for you? Did it work, be good to know.
Best Answer
0 Votes
To fix your problem go to fitbit.commake sure you close out your Fitbit app first. Once you get to fitbit.com at the top scroll to the right until you see a little settings button it looks like a slotted circle. Press on the settings button and go to blaze not blaze 101 you will see blaze at the top. Press that button scroll down you will see clock display. Set the clock face that you want and close it out when you reboot your Fitbit it will display the new clock face.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Fantastic! It worked, thank you so much 🙏

Best Answer
0 Votes