Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock face with step count

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a Blaze clock face that will always display the step count, and not rotate through stuff like calories, flights of stairs etc?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

You could add this to the features forum if it gets enough votes it could get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thanks WendyB. I've done that.

Regards,

Lesley

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @LizzieCarr and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Have you tried the circuit clock face? If you haven't, I recommend trying it since it has the step count option that you are looking for. Now if this clock face is not your favorite, as suggested by @WendyB you can take a look at the Create clock faces request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks Alejandra. Circuit clock face has the same problem as several of the others - it rotates through things like calories, stair count etc as the watch is bumped or maybe shaken. I'm looking for one that has the time, either digital or analogue, the date, and the number of steps taken today fixed on the screen. If I want other info like calories burned etc I can scroll through on my watch to find them. I'd just like to be able to do a quick check of steps taken every time I look at my watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes