Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock too big for display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Some of the clock face styles are too big for the blaze display. The whole clock face is not visable. Is this a design flaw?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Kate1860  I know there is one in particular, "POP" face, that appears to be cut off at the bottom, but this is how it was designed.  There are a couple of the analog faces that show that way as well, so I would presume that they were also designed that way.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @Kate1860 and @Kmransom123 thanks for stopping by.

Could you please send me a photo of the clock face you selected or tell me which one you choose? As mentioned, there are some clock faces that were designed like this.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the response,
On the blaze I bought my partner for his birthday the top and bottom of the clockface look cut off. It is a shame because otherwise it would be the only nice display, especially for the office environment.
If the other response was true and it was actually designed to look unfinished thats disappointing but will certainly ensure I purchase more carefully in the future.
Kind regards
Kate
Best Answer
0 Votes