Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Choice Request - Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have to replace my surge as it has stopped charging corectly.  Currently I use the surge to work out and a flex with a tory burch accessory during the day.  With my next purchase, I am hoping to use one device.  The Blaze seems to fit the bill... almost.  I like the pink/gold that was just released but hoping fitbit will take cues from their competitors and give us a white/gold options. PLEASE!! Garmin and Apple have nailed the look.  Don't want to leave the fitbit family for a color selection.  IMG_9424.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi All, 

I dont see that there is a white band offered for the Blaze.  Is there any info as to when or if there will be one available? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mike,  Thanks for the note!  I always thought that outside vendors may impede the performance of the device/tracker.  But I'll do some digging.  Of all the band you sent, they all have a silver clasp.  So I'd have to continue looking.  I was hoping fitbit would put out an option as they just released a pink/gold option.  Just wanted to say thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Maggie2467@aliciaoberg it's great to see you around and @MikeS1971 thanks for the recommendation. Woman Wink I know that it would be great to have more accessories options regarding the Fitbit Blaze, I took the liberty, searched and found this request which I recommend checking it, vote for it and leave your comment. 

See you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes