Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Blaze to LG V10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just got a FitBit Blaze for Christmas. I can get the blaze to connect to my Bluetooth on my LG V10. When I open up the app to do the setup it will find the blaze but it wont connect. I got it to connect the first day but after that when I try to sync it with my phone it won't sync and I have to go through the whole process again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @gabsnellbaker. Great to have you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems getting your Blaze to connect to your app. First, I would recommend restarting your Blaze. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

It would be also good for you to restart your phone or at least to force quit the Fitbit app and open it again and then, try to set up your tracker as a new device and see if that works. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I have tried that multiple times and it will connect to my Bluetooth
but it won't connect in the app and if it does it won't stay connected to
be able to sync
Best Answer

I also recently purchase the FitBit Blaze and have been having sync issues.  I have even gone as far as master resetting the phone and the Blaze and they connect for about 15 mins and then wont sync again after that unless I completely reset the app and start over.  I feel as though it is just being brushed off when it could possibly be fixed with a simple software update.  Why are we not getting answers?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes