Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant notifications and won’t stay off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am so fed up with this watch! I have had just about a year and constant issues with notifications, message comes up but have all of that off. Then when try to cut watch off constantly comes on it’s self and starts notifications again I don’t understand why a fix hasn’t been through on this with permanent fix, I enjoy the watch when it works but seems to be way too much trouble. And doesn’t seem to have updates to fix issues like others.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @Mannpo2.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your tracker. I would like to know if you have tried some type of troubleshoot? If you haven't, I recommend restarting your Fitbit by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all possible resolutions but as I have read many others have and keep experiencing same issue to no resolve Please fix or you will lose another customer !!
Best Answer
0 Votes