Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling with the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a new watch I know, the watch is not yet out in the UK. But does anyone know what the watch is like for cycling? Also does anyone know if there is an option to keep the screen on while the watch is tracking your excersise.

Many thanks  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@ChrisDouglas Hey there, welcome to the forums! I hope the UK is excited for Blaze!

Outdoor biking works great with Blaze! You have the option to use GPS data to give you a map of your route, see all of your stats for that time, and it also works with Exercise Sharing which means you can snap a picture of your ride and share to social media. 

To answer your second question- there isn't a way to keep the screen on when in different exercise modes, but you can flick your wrist and have the screen illuminate for you. 

Hope this helps! As always, please let me know if you have other questions. 

Moderator Edit: Increased Friendliness

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

@ChrisDouglas keep in mind Fitbit doesn't support speed or cadence or any other bike sensor. Also, Fitbit support docs state the trackers are optimized for step activities. You may or may not have good results with Blaze while cycling. Personally I've had some issues with Surge, and went back to relying on my bike computer. 

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer