Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Stale/Dead Data From Before I Got My Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are a bunch of zeros (0's) for all data prior to when I strapped the Blaze on my wrist (presumably when it was packaged and sitting in a warehouse).

Can I delete these datapoints priot to when I got the Blaze ?  They take up memory space and screw up the averages.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Here is how to delete data http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-delete-data/

But if you're referring to previous days having a step count and other data as zero, that is because Fitbit has nothing in their database for the day, so it displays Zero.
As for taking up memory, no data is ever stored on the phone or PC

Now back to Zero, this is a made up number and only exists kn theory. Unlike 1 or 2 you can not measure or count it. Zero means nothing, and it is impossible to count. Fitbit displays "0" since it has no real numbers that can be displayed.

I hear you now, but I see calories burnt?

Well, that's right, Fitbit calculates your BMR plus the calories from any additional activity.

You have asked to display the data from a previous day, and Fitbit displays what it can...  your BMR

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Find the data you want to negate by selecting a date range"

Can't find that...am finding LOG and then ACTIVITIES (next to Food ?)....then I'm stuck.

How do I select the date range to either START from (4/15) or delete (4/14 and before) ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you be able to post a screen shot, 0 steps normally mean no steps, or step data located.

Best Answer
0 Votes