Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze no longer charges in the charger. A few weeks ago I noticed that it sometimes would have trouble detecting the charger when I would click it closed. 

My Blaze was a gift in 2017. So I had it for a good 3 years before it died. But is there anything else I can do? I have already tried booting it up and placing it in the charger - it doesn't detect it. I tried cleaning the back metallic bits and the connectors in the charger with Isopropyl Alcohol and no dice. Now it isn't booting at all when I try to power it on. It just briefly shows the Low Battery screen and stays dead. 

I am a runner and really enjoyed tracking my heart rate.

Is there any hope for me?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @leafiegreens, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared with me, your effort and patience troubleshooting your device before posting is appreciated. I was informed by our Support team that they already provided you assistance with your Fitbit Blaze. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was hoping for a replacement, but the best they could offer was a 25% discount from the website. 

I can't afford another smart watch right now, even with a discount. 

I'm back to my old Casio for the foreseeable future. 

Bummer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your prompt reply @leafiegreens.

Thanks for taking the time to share your personal experience with your Fitbit device and our Support team. For a better understanding of the information they provided to you in regards the charging issue of your Blaze, please check our warranty policies here.

It was a pleasure to help you, don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

Best Answer
0 Votes