Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different battery level on Blaze and phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Blaze for a little over 3 months just two weeks ago I was out in the rain with a sweater and Fitbit on underneath, I noticed that the battery was acting up after this by showing different percentages on the cell phone app and blaze, it would show the battery symbol blinking showing its low when really i had just charged it a few days prior. Now it says the battery level is "Empty" on the Fitbit app, I've already tried resetting it and it still continues, what should I do?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums @arch93

Sounds like water damage. Did you try putting the Blaze into a dry bowl of rice before charging it?

If you're within the one year warranty and it was purchased from an authorized retailer, contact customer support at this link - click

There is a phone number for the USA, an online chat option and web based email for those out of the area.

Keep us informed.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
Water Damage? for over $300 they should be water proof, if I have to I'll bring it back and get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @arch93 and @Odyssey13 thanks for stopping by.

Fitbit tracker are not waterproof, just the Flex 2. But regarding your Blaze, as recommended, place your tracker in a bowl with rice for 24 - 48 hours and then restart it. If you keep having battery inconveniences, follow the instructions provided in this post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Ok thanks for the tips I'll try them.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer