Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount should be available to purchase any tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a Fitbit Charge 2 and had issues. I was then offered a discount code. I used that to replace my old Fitbit with the Blaze. I am not having issues with the Blaze and this is not the first time the Blaze has had issues. I was sent another offer with a discount code to purchase a new Fitbit. Funny part is, it can’t be used on any new Fitbit. Only the old ones. I do not want something that I have already had issues with. I should be able to use the code on any Fitbit as the Blaze and Versa are the same price!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry @Bri1896 as users we are unable to help with your comment, have you asked support? 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Bri1896 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

It's understandable what you are suggesting, however, Fitbit have a strict policy regarding the discount and new trackers. If you are interested in using that discount, you can check this page where you can compare the trackers you can purchase with the discount.

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

It’s so funny you say that...o had the same issue.  However, the real kick in the face is when the issue you the 25% discount, it’s $7 cheaper than what you get on their website or any major department store (112 vs 119).  Hahahahaha...yes I want to purchase the same product that last less than 18 months.  Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes