Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display and hr monitor not working but app says battery is full

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The App says my Blaze is fully charged. But the screen goes black with no green light on the back. Can’t turn it back on. I have to put it back in the charger to turn it back on even though it’s fully charged. Doesn’t last long. Advise plz. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @MaryTS53. Good to have you in the Community Forums! 😄

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your tracker not staying on and the heart rate monitor not working 😕

If you see in the app that it says that the battery is full but it hasn't synced in a while, this could be the reason why it shows that way, because it has not updated recently, now if your tracker has synced recently and it still says that the battery is full but the tracker is not turning on, this might be an issue directly with the display/hr monitor rather than a battery issue.

Have you tried  by any chance to restart the tracker and see if this makes any difference? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Let me know if after restarting your tracker it will still not turn on or if it doesn't last long turned on until it turns off again and I'll be happy to see what else can be done.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

@MaryTS53 wrote:

The App says my Blaze is fully charged. But the screen goes black with no green light on the back. Can’t turn it back on. I have to put it back in the charger to turn it back on even though it’s fully charged. Doesn’t last long. Advise plz. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

My HR is not working either on my Blaze 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mrsjacobs. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're also having problems with your heart rate monitor not working as it should 😕

Have you tried the suggestions I offered above? If not, please do that and let me know if you're still having problems with your tracker and I'll be happy to help you out!

Best Answer
I contacted Fitbit and spoke to a rep. I’m following a protocol to see if it will work. Hopefully it will.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @MaryTS53, I'm happy to hear that you were able to get in touch with the Support Team and that they're helping you out with this.

If you need more help or need anything else, I'm always around! 🙂

Best Answer