Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do exercises count towards badges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
If I use the exercise section on the blaze for walking/treadmill etc do the steps count towards badges or is it like a tracked activity where it doesn't count.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Whiplashy A warm welcome to the Community! Any activity that you track using your Fitbit Blaze will count toward badges as @WendyB mentioned. However, if you're manually logging any activity meaning that you're going to your Dashboard > log walking or running, this won't count toward badges. 

@WendyB Thanks for your input Robot Happy

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

No they do not. Only Prue fitbit steps go towards Badges. Anything manually logged does not

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I might be misundersatnding your question. Can you explain better what you are doing?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply. On the blaze I'm going to the exercise section and tracking treadmill workout, walks etc to get the proper stats for my workout. So there not really manually added, the fitbit is tracking them in the exercise setting. I like getting badges though so I might stop it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Whiplashy A warm welcome to the Community! Any activity that you track using your Fitbit Blaze will count toward badges as @WendyB mentioned. However, if you're manually logging any activity meaning that you're going to your Dashboard > log walking or running, this won't count toward badges. 

@WendyB Thanks for your input Robot Happy

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you 🙂
Best Answer