Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Blaze have a breath feature?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Love my Blaze! No problems at all. Trouble with my health need breathing help! Any chance breathing Ex will be put on Blaze? Really not wanting to go back to Charge 2!

Fingers Crossed!

Thanks MM.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Hi, @MyrtleMai! Yes, breathing exercises (Relax) are coming to the Blaze soon! You should see it rolling out in one of the upcoming updates (don't know the date, but I'm guessing you can expect it in less than a month).

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
Thank you MakMak! You have made my day with that news!All we need now is for the Blaze to cook dinner and we will have it made!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @MyrtleMai and @MakMak thanks for stopping by.

As @MakMak mentioned, the Blaze will have a Relax feature. I recommend keeping an eye on your app and wait for the update message.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi AlejandraFitbit, thank you so much for your answer! I am so pleased with the news you and MakMak passed onto me! I can hardly wait for it to happen. Having the Community to turn to is just the best! Once again Thank You.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MyrtleMai, just an update, the update they are currently rolling out (got mine yesterday) now has Relax available!

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
Hay MakMak! Thanks for keeping me up to date! I am in Australia and yesterday the update we got was the new way to deal with sleep! Super update really pleased! So I have Relax! To look forward to can hardly wait!!! Thank you again and will let you know when I get it!!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MyrtleMaiYou should have  the breathe feature... It's now on your Blaze.. Just cycle through the screens and until you find Relax. Tap and then you have a 2minute and a 5 minute breathing routines. 

Did you find your Cardio Fitness score by swiping on your RHR graph in the App. ?

@MyrtleMai wrote:
Hay MakMak! Thanks for keeping me up to date! I am in Australia and yesterday the update we got was the new way to deal with sleep! Super update really pleased! So I have Relax! To look forward to can hardly wait!!! Thank you again and will let you know when I get it!!

Sent from my iPad

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
Hay Colinm39, one could never accuse me of been slow??Thank you for letting me know about Relax! I have already had a go and for me it is brilliant! Thank you everyone you have all been great!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MyrtleMaiThe Fitbit Relax is using the same method that I have in my HRV (Heart Rate Variable) App. But they work..It just shows us that we don't do enough "time-out"/

Thanks Fitbit..

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get the Relax update? I have a new Blaze out of the box and this is one feature I really want and need.  Please let me know. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerWelcome.. You need Firmware Version 17.8.401.3 on the Blaze. See this link.

I would also ensure your phone has the latest App from your App Store

@SunsetRunner wrote:

How do I get the Relax update? I have a new Blaze out of the box and this is one feature I really want and need.  Please let me know. Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing great! Woman Happy

If you are curious about what's new is the Blaze firmware, I recommend taking a look at our What's changed in the latest tracker update? article, where you will be able to find more about the new features that you will have. Also, if you want to see the changes, keep in mind that you just need to update your tracker by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Verify that the latest version of the Fitbit app is installed on your device. 
  2. With your charged tracker nearby, open the Fitbit app.
  3. Tap or click the Account icon.
  4. Tap or click your tracker tile.
  5. Tap or click the pink Update Tracker button. You'll only see an option to update your tracker if updates are available.
  6. Follow the prompts onscreen and keep the tracker close to the mobile device during the update. If the update is slow, don't remove your tracker from your account as a troubleshooting measure.

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes