Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't know what to do at this point ..

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have to be honest here .. pretty disappointed .. because I had originally purchased this Blaze to replace my Microsoft Band 2, and I had really high hopes. Right out of the box, I couldn't get it up and running, swipe wouldn't work, a whole lot of issues and frankly I was so busy I threw it in a drawer and forgot about it. Dug it out again tonight, and was able to get it to take an update and actually saw the clock screen, then nothing! Now, even when I try to reset it with the left and bottom button, I just sit on the Fitbit logo, feeling the occasional haptic vibration. I've tried to reset it many times, tried to set up a new Blaze in my app, and I just can't get anything to work. Did I just manage to land on a lemon? I'll give it an overnight charge, and see if it does anything different in the morning .. then back into the drawer it goes, my $250 headache. =(

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SelfishCaesar

Do not charge the Blaze overnight. It doesn't need more than two to three hours to fully charge from a low or dead battery.

Try holding the two buttons in at the same time. When it vibrates and shows the FItbit logo, release the buttons.

How long was the Blaze in the drawer? I see it's out of warranty.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I purchased it in May of last year, and ironically my only other post here was about not being able to sync or swipe and at the time I was still using a Windows Phone, which was believe to potentially be part of the issue. It's been sitting in there ever since. I've unplugged it now, and I get a Fitbit logo on the screen and the occasional haptic response, but nothing else going on .. the lights are on but clearly no one is home, even after multiple two button resets. Ultimately, I was just hoping that maybe an update or some hidden bit of wisdom would revive this thing but from the looks of it, it's destined for recycling heaven.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still using the Windows phone @SelfishCaesar ?

This post can be moved to that forum area to get you more specific responses.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha sadly no .. I'm on an iPhone now, but this thing doesn't even get that far so I highly doubt that it's OS related.

Best Answer
0 Votes