Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise calories not logging on FB Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not seeing exercise calories logged correctly with mt FitBit Blaze - for instance, while wearing the FB, if it logs 500 calories on a jog, then 250 while weight training, those tracked exercises show up in my dashboard, but my overall calories burned are shown only as my base plus those related to steps - and it sometimes reports under the total of the workouts that it tracked.  If I try to manually enter those workouts, the calories are then deducted from my base/steps calories ...  What am I missing??

Thank You!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to welcome you @FitDad70. Could you please be more specific about this issue? Where are you seeing this information, can you provide me with a screenshot of this information? In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at our How does Fitbit estimate how many calories I've burned? article.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning everyone!

Same thing happens to me.  Yesterday I went for a 4.98 KM run and my Blaze gave me a break down of each KM I ran, the time and the total calories.

I go onto the online dashboard this morning and it only has the steps recorded.  I don't even get my run as an activity now, even if it showed up on the app as a run.

FYI I only ran with the blaze.  I left the phone at home.  At my size every little savings on weight helps with the runs!  😛

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Bigbadjoe108 and thanks for the information. Could you please provide me with a screenshot of your running? Have you compare this information in a computer and phone or just with your phone?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbitWell through the magic of technology it seems that everything works properly now!

Now I just hope that Fitbit will be able to move the lap information over to the app and the dashboard!  😛

Best Answer

Those are great news @Bigbadjoe108. I am glad to hear that everything is working fine now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit, do you know if the lap information from the Blaze will be able to be uploaded to the app and the online dashboard at all?  Is that in the works?

Thanks!

Joe

Best Answer
0 Votes