Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC ID & Video/Audio Capture

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the FCC ID for the Blaze? I know what FCC ID is used for, but I am looking for the actual FCC ID for the item. Also, does the Blaze have the ability to record audio/visual data?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Fireflicatcher Hey there, welcome to the forums!

The FCC ID isn't something I have at the moment, I can check back in at a later time! Once we get the product manual up, I imagine you could find it there (similar to page 23 of the Charge HR manual). 

The Blaze does not have the ability to record a/v data. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Fireflicatcher Hey there, welcome to the forums!

The FCC ID isn't something I have at the moment, I can check back in at a later time! Once we get the product manual up, I imagine you could find it there (similar to page 23 of the Charge HR manual). 

The Blaze does not have the ability to record a/v data. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! When do you expect to have access to the product manual?

Best Answer

We should have the public-facing version of the manual before or at the time of launch, at which point I'd be able to share it with you. Until then, I'm afraid I won't have it to share. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes