Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FItbit Blaze will not pair with Samsung Galaxy 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the second tracker that I have tried to pair with Samsung Galaxy 4. The message that appears on the phone is: Error  Pairing rejected by Blaze.

I have tried a multitude of solutions; however, there seems to be some obstacle to the pairing. Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@NasusSnikpoh are you following the directions and setting the tracker up through the fitbit app?

You need to use the fitbit app to attach the tracker to your Fitbit account first. Then the app will pair the tracker to your phone.

Trying to pair through the phones Bluetooth will give the error "Rejected by Blaze" everytime. Even if you could this eill not setup the tracker.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @NasusSnikpoh and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having problems setting up your tracker? Did the instructions provide by our friend @Rich_Laue worked? 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you, @Rich_Laue, for your reply. Yes, I have downloaded the app and followed the instructions. The tracker will still not pair.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AlejandraFitbit

From the start, I downloaded the app and followed the instructions. The tracker is still not pairing.

Do you have any other solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @NasusSnikpoh. Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer