Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about wristband quality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Fitbit with my family and friends but the issue my brother and I faced were about the straps. the broken so soon and easily whereas less on cost watch straps that comes from Casio wrist watches withstands for almost 10 years. This happened a couple of years back to my friend as well who initially introduced me to your brand. Your straps aren’t worth the price too for buying a replacement. What kind of projects do you have to make these important things useful for longer period. Because cheap quality doesn’t justify business by just making the overall product sold affordably. We need a solution for my strap holder that came out in pieces for blaze and my brother’s versa lite’s strap. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Johncmaurice, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device and strap, I totally understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes