Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Blaze not sending email or call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon:

I recently changed phones, and it connected with my Fit Bit Blaze, but I am not receiving any notifications

from emails, phone calls, or texts. I have my notifications on, but nothing is coming through on my

Blaze Tracker. Please help!! All this worked on my old phone, why not this one??

Oh, I changed my phone to a samsung galaxy note 4

Any and all help would be greatly apprecated!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @jedirogue37. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your new Samsung  Galaxy Note 4 not receiving notifications. I would say that the change to this new phone has to do with it and this is maybe because your tracker still has a bond with your previous phone.

To get this fixed, go into your previous phone and go into the Bluetooth settings. Look for the connected devices and you should see the Fitbit Blaze there. Tap on it, then choose the option that says Forget This Device and after that, go to your new phone, sync and try to set it up as a new device for all the connections to be properly made again. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and you should start receiving notifications from that point.

Hope this helps and anything else you may need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer