Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit blaze is fully charged but won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
It got wet in the pool and shut off now it won't turn back on. It's been on the charger all day. Ugh.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @Redskinfan@Odyssey13 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by and the recommendations. Woman Wink All Fitbit trackers are water resistant, which means that they are rain proof and splash proof. I recommend not showering with your tracker or swim with it. As suggested, place the Blaze in a bowl with rice and leave it there 24 hours. After that, follow the restart procedure.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Redskinfan put the Blaze (not the band) into a dry bowl of rice. Let all the moisture get out of it and then do a restart of the device.

Sometimes they revive after being in a pool, but many times they do not.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
If it got wet, water and electricity don't mix, the last thing you want to do is charge it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've been in the pool and shower with it many times before and it worked. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Redskinfan@Odyssey13 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by and the recommendations. Woman Wink All Fitbit trackers are water resistant, which means that they are rain proof and splash proof. I recommend not showering with your tracker or swim with it. As suggested, place the Blaze in a bowl with rice and leave it there 24 hours. After that, follow the restart procedure.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer