Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart Rate monitor simply stopped working, I cleaned it and changed it to the other arm, still no results...

Best Answer
275 REPLIES 275
Thanks. It started working after doing needful. I got the trick from update in website.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for mine! The green light wasn’t on and now they are 

thanks!

Best Answer

Hi there guys. Rebooting my blaze did the trick. The heart rate monitor is now working again.

Thanks very much for the advise.

Chidder

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys. Rebooting my blaze did the trick. The heart rate monitor is now working again.

Thanks very much for the advise.

Chidder

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the recommended steps and my heart monitor is still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jrandy21 wrote:

I have tried all the recommended steps and my heart monitor is still not working.

Are the green lights flashing when you remove the Blaze from your wrist?

Best Answer
0 Votes
The green lights are flashing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there jrandy21.

If the green lights are now flashing, I would assume that the heart monitor should be working. If it is not working, I am unsure of the next step that you would need to take.

Chidder

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mind is just the same. Only one light flashing slowly. No heart rate reading. 😢

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact issue.  You would think with so many of us having the same problem the company would realize that it is a problem with their device and stand behind their product.  Even though it is obviously a product defect their answer to me was to purchase another fitbit. They offered a 25% discount. What a joke. I will never purchase another product from them again. My watch will be 2 years old in 4 months. For $200 it should have lasted more than a year and a half. Good luck, I hope you have better luck than I.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree!!!
But don’t hold your breath..

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It has started working immediately after I pressed both buttons together ( one left and bottom one in the right).

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine died. I have a samsung gear now.
Best Answer

Yay it worked!!!!

thanks!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good stuff Jogger.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  HR just stopped working, then sleep not being tracked, but the lights are still flashing.  Battery is not lasting as long.  😞  I did all the trouble shooting then finally called customer service.  Since my Blaze was out of warranty, I was offered a 25% discount on older, select models.  Was extremely disappointed to see that the Blaze was discontinued.  I did buy another Blaze online, but not from Fitbit.  If this one fails, I'm going to Apple.  The thing that bothered me the most was that the Fitbit representative told me that my issue was rare.  REALLY???  😞

Best Answer
Some statement from the representative??
Chidder

Best Answer

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues with your Blaze heart rate sensors and have already tried the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

And keep having issues, I recommend getting in touch directly with our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out. For a faster response you can contact them via chat.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much, 
Chidder.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I checked the heart rate setting, it is on auto. I shut my blaze down, still no heart rate. Is there anything else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes