Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Stopped Reading Heart Rate Pulse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart rate stopped working about a week ago. This happened to a previous Blaze I had too. So this is the second time. None of the fixes such as shut down or restarting work. I did notice that when I changed the setting on the tracker from auto to on that the green lights also changed from blinking every second or two to flashing rapidly and nonstop. Still no heart rate though. I am willing to pay for another Blaze if this can't be fixed. Can it be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This tracker has been out of production for several years now. I would suggest that you look into a new tracker. This has been improved by leaps and bounds. I am happy with my Versa 2 and it looks much nicer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This tracker was purchased brand new less than two years ago. So I don't see how it could have been out of production? When I make a purchase like this I don't expect it to fail in this short of a time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze can't monitor my heart rate anymore... and it only gives me around 6000 steps for every 10,000 I do. My other blaze, is accurate with the steps, but the battery will not last more than 3/4 a day...my Ionic died 3 months out of warranty, my kids fitbits both have issues...I'm not wasting anymore money with this company. Especially with them holding features for Premium subscribers. I'd think that spending $, especially the amount I paid for the Ionic Adidas would be enough. I've got around $800 worth of useless fitbit products filling my desk drawer now

Best Answer
0 Votes