Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze wont show notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a fitbit blaze for about 8 months now and had no issues all until a month ago all notifications stop showing up and it struggles to sync eg; when trying to sync in the app (on iPhone) it shows that its looking for the device I have to turn the blaze off and back on again before it will sync, this happened at the same time the notifications stoped working. as I said before had no issues with it until now I have reset everything forgotten the device and set up again and nothing seems to fix it.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I've noticed you are new around @Kris0, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Smiley Happy

Wow, not sure what is happening there! Which model of iPhone are you using as we might have to check compatibility first? The steps you followed was a great idea, good job.  Would you mind checking if both phone and Fitbit App are up to date? Smiley Embarassed

If you're still having issues syncing or with your notifications follow the steps in this master post, try to don't miss any anything!

Hope this helps! Woman Wink

BTW, I've moved your post to the Blaze board to have a better change to get an effective response!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes