Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze 2 buttons on the right not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im gonna start by saying that I am out of warranty, which makes me non-existent for fitbit support.

Does anyone recommend any steps to troubleshoot these buttons not working? I'm sure it is not dust or anything because I use one of those rugged cases that cover the entire thing. I tried using toothpicks and dusters but they are still unresponsive. 

Has anyone tried getting one of these devices repaired elsewhere?

Thank you!

-T

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Try the buttons while the unit is not on its frame.  

Do a restart by holdin in the left and lower right buttons.

Shutdown the Blaze through its settings menu,  this does not require the pressing of any buttons. 

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice. I have tried all of that, and still no solution. I think it is probably a hardware issue, that is why I was wondering if someone has tried taking it for repair.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was answering your question of "Does anyone recommend any steps to troubleshoot these buttons not working?".

As for authorized repair centers, i believe there aren't any.

Best Answer

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having same problem , button on left and bottom right not working

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Taxitai@Pollaski70 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

If your Blaze buttons are not working, keep in mind that you can you may be able to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer