Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Showing 30-40% less steps than the Actual

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed that my Fitbit Blaze count steps drastically low. During my Walk I counted 1000 steps and it was showing Just 600+. For 6km at pace of 6km/hr it shows just 4500 odd steps and in atual it'll be more than 7300 steps.

Few time for short walk it shows the accurate steps.

Any help will be appreciated. Tomorrow I'll tally the whole day Result with my Wife's Fitbit and share the result.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see you around @kpriyada and thanks for the information provided. In this case, I recommend restarting your tracker. Also, have you checked your stride length information? If you haven't, please follow the instructions provided in this post to adjust this information. After doing this, test your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank @AlejandraFitbit I have already restarted my Fitbit couple of Time.

Regarding stride length, please help me to understand. My blaze will count my steps and then it'll calculate the distance based on that, it won't be the other way round as to calculate distance (which is not possible because this don't have inbuit GPS) and calculate steps based on that

Today I went for walk and counted steps manually around 5200 but my Blaze counted just 3250

Best Answer
0 Votes