Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze and Lumia 535 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a lumia 535 and a fit blaze. Initially I could not sync them as the phone is window 8.1

I have updated to Windows 10 but it won't sync and the app keeps telling me blaze and window 8.1 is not compatible.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Phillst48. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems getting your Blaze and your Lumia 535 to sync together 😕

I was taking a look at the list of compatible devices and it appears that this phone is compatible for syncing with Fitbit trackers except for the Fitbit Alta and the Fitbit Blaze. This means that you will not be able to get your Blaze to sync with this phone.

If you have another device that is compatible, you can install the app there and sync your tracker there and if you don't have a compatible device for syncing, you can return your tracker for a refund (depending on the refund policy and time frame of where you purchased your tracker from).

I'm sorry about this but if there's anything else you may need, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
In response to the problem with compatibility with the Lumia 535 and the Fitbit blaze.

Microsoft have provided a windows 10 update. Update the phone then reinstall the Fitbit app. Make sure the blaze is not paired with any other device and set up the blaze as of new. The phone will sync.🙂

Sent from my Windows 10 phone
Best Answer
0 Votes