Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze battery draining in 2 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Usually my battery lasts for abt one week. However from yesterday when i fully charge it the battery is drained within a couple of hours showing low battery 😪 No problem with the charging itself - but the seems that the battery suddenly is out of order.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have experienced the same problem. 

It started 4th August...Following contact with Fitbit on Twitter I have had confirmation there is a known issue when connected to certain devices (mine is a Samsung S8+)  

Fitbit have been unable to give any indication if a fix will be possible. 

This is my second Fitbit Blaze. The first one was replaced after around 15 months as the HR monitor stopped working. The second device is 11 months old & fully drains in approx. 3 hours. 

Fitbit have been far from helpful & after a lot of complaining have offered a 25% discount on a new device. 

They have a known issue & I'm expected to spend in excess of £100 to buy another Fitbit device to replace a watch that is 11 months old. Unbelievable! 

After wearing a Fitbit for over 2 years every single day I will never buy another Fitbit product. I recommend everyone else does the same thing 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.....worked good up to a month ago and now it will not make 8 hours even after charging all night prior.  Think I will change as this is my second Blaze and frankly they have both been far from average.  

Best Answer
0 Votes