Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze constantly vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all I went to charge my Blaze last night and after half hour or so it started constantly vibrating... I went into help and did as suggested i.e.: shut down 3 times and make sure alarms are off and it is still the same so I have emailed customer support and I am awaiting an answer...have it on charge again now but still vibrating and draining the battery... has anyone else had this problem please 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Please Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Elsie6067 and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you have already received a reply from our support team? Did they offer a solution?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi and thank you for the warm welcome ... I haven't received anything back yet .. my Husband pressed the top and bottom of the blaze and it has stopped for now .. it was low on battery so I now have it on charge and I am hoping it doesn't happen again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sure they will get back to you soon

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Elsie6067, have you received any news from support? If you haven't, can you please tell me if charging the tracker worked?

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I am still having problems and support have asked me for my details of where and when I brought it so just waiting to hear back from them again xx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Update on my problem support are now sending out a replacement to me and have responded very quickly to my emails... hoping all goes well with the new one when I receive it ... thank you all for your help and response to my problem you have all been very helpful 

Best Answer
0 Votes