Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze distance changes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

when my wife goes for a walk, she monitors her milage as she goes. For some reason, later it has backtracked her distance. For example she walked over 7.0 miles, two hours later it reads 6.97 miles. She  has walked aprximatly the same distance every day and for the past 6 days it resets back to 6.97. It is making her extremely frustrated. what can she do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Tell her to walk 0.03 miles further?

Best Answer

According to her she walked 7.11 miles. When she synced it to register it went back to 6.97 miles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is she looking in the app or on the web? Try the web of she hasn't 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tonkatl2 wrote:

when my wife goes for a walk, she monitors her milage as she goes. For some reason, later it has backtracked her distance. 

I've seen strange things like that after the Fitbit tracker syncs with servers. I'm assuming she is monitoring the Blaze while walking, and that it hasn't sync'd with the Fitbit servers. Two hours later it shows different mileage, because it has sync'd with the servers. Yes its frustrating.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes
The app I believe.
Best Answer
0 Votes

An example of some of the bizarro app behavior I see from time to time. Screenshot from August 2015, haven't seen this recently. Had to force a sync to get app to update and show actual steps and calories burned while sleeping.

IMG_1579.jpg

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes