Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze green flashing light one not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze lately failed to register the sleep stage. I discovered one of green flashing light below is not lit on. Other activities appear to be tracking but not about the accuracy. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

My Blaze lately failed to register the sleep stage. I discovered one of green flashing light below is not lit on. Other activities appear to be tracking but not about the accuracy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried turning the heartrate off/on, restarting the tracker, or even shutting the tracker off?

To restart hold in the left and lower right buttons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. Have reset the Blaze several times. Have also put it in “off” and “auto” mode. When it is in the off mode, no flashing light in all, when in auto or on mode, only one light is flashing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you also have tried a hard reset by doing the shutdown through the settings on the tracker. It would be time to contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
Q. C. Teh
Chief Executive Officer
Sunway Quarry Industries S/Bhd
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I guess so, I have contacted them the same time I post this on the board, hoping someone could shed a light to help resolve my problem. Thanks anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just wondering if you got ant resolution for this problem of only one green light flashing? Mine is doing it as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help - sleep is not syncing, heart rate data is not continuous, there’s only one green flashing light and active minutes are definitely not recording correctly.  I’ve tried re-setting, shutting down and turning  mode off but to no avail.  I await your advices......

Best Answer
0 Votes