Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze has frozen on Black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze has frozen on the black screen - reset button don't work , the contact us feature of the web site also does not work. Anyone got any idea's ?

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Welcome to the Community @shelley5281! Thanks for the reset that you've performed. I would like you to confirm you've properly restarted it. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team. Keep an eye in your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me 😞 haven't been able to use it for two days. The app sync shows it still has half a battery. Help!

Best Answer

I have the same problem! How did you solve it? 

My fitbit was a bit crazy yesterday, sending notifications for nothing and then ir turned into black, I cannot charge or resert it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Blaze buzzed to notify that I had walked 4 miles then reset to zero and started over counting steps and everything else on that screen.  Now, after syncing, it is stuck on the last count and did not reset.  What to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem. My Fitbit Blaze will not power on or charge. I performed the reset procedure, nothing has happened.

wrote:

My Fitbit Blaze has frozen on the black screen - reset button don't work , the contact us feature of the web site also does not work. Anyone got any idea's ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted with the assistant in the website and they gave me a new one in less than 5 days it arrived. It seems like my fitbit had a battery problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I went to the chat site, and someone talked me through steps to get it going again. It works fine now.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Carla0626! Thanks for the reste procedure you've followed. I would like you to confirm you've properly done the restart and that you're properly charging it.  

Also, reply to the following questions: 

- Does the display work when you plug it in?

- Is it syncing to your account? 

- Does it track your steps?

Thanks for sharing your experience @marianadpl89 @DebbyrancherRobot Happy

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with frozen black screen and tried to reset but it did not work. 

Please help. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, everything is working good now. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

It's really good to hear that it's working for you now @Debbyrancher. Hope you can continue enjoying your Blaze and reaching your goals. Robot Happy

A warm welcome to the Community @Bunly. I would like you to confirm you've done the restart by performing these steps. Also, I've shared your post with our Support team, keep an eye in your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. Did a workout this morning, everything was fine. Took it off to shower, when I got out, screen is black, heart rate sensor is solid green. Tried to restart, no response. Tried to charge it, no indicator it is charging. The app on my phone can't find it to sync.  😔

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much for your response. I'll contact them to see if this can be
done for me as well.

Thanks again!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Jeevesieb  Thanks for the troubleshoot you've done. I've shared your post with our Support team, keep an eye on your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

Mine did the same thing yesterday 3/18/18. The green light on the back was on yesterday but today it isn’t working at all and complete black screen. A couple weeks ago, it started glitching but didn’t last but a day. HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Meredith88! Let me help you out with the display not working. I would like you to confirm you've restarted it and it has a full battery charge

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

I'm also having the same issue. Black screen and restarting doesn't fix it but it vibrates, seems like a common issue any resolution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Joe_jr! Thanks for the restart you've done. I've shared your post with our Support team, please keep an eye on your inbox, they will continue assisting you. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer

I have the same problem and can't see how to email fit bit 

i charged my unit to full went for a 5k run and when finished went to stop the exercise and it had frozen on the fit bit logo then went to a black screen ? I have looked on here and done the re start and nothing still black screen did flicker on after about 30 mins after for literally 2 seconds and it's been off since I only brought it end of march please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes