Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze is frozen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is still telling time but won't respond to any tapping commands, button commands or syncing.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @kipharmon, welcome to the Community.

If your Blaze isn't responding, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
That workedn thank you!
--
Sent from my anti-fat finger IPhone. Sorry for spelling errors and
inadvertent swear words.
Best Answer

I'm having the same problem, but the reset does not seem to work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @kipharmon, I am glad to hear that this procedure worked for you and that your tracker is now working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Now @Anikagf, it's great to welcome you. Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart process didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes