Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze keeps turning off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze has been turning off lately.  Full battery charged, just goes out.  when i press button it turns on, but time is out of sync.  also now cannot find the device when syncing from my phone.  it has happened twice today.  also get a thermometer with ice on it picture?

I have seen one or two other feeds on this, but not solving anything.  don't tell me to restart.  it's restarting every time it turns off and then i turn it on again.

oh, and it's definitely not counting all my steps, so it must be going off while i exercise.  not cool.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @barabbas.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart procedure didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

If you need anything else, let me know. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see you around @barabbas.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart procedure didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

If you need anything else, let me know. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer