Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze will no longer hold a charge, won’t read my heart rate, and won’t capture sleep info. Does anyone know what can be done to fix these issues? The device is only 2 years old.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @Hbower78, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is not working as it should. I'd like ot help you out with this.

Since the primary problem seems to be the battery not working, I can recommend putting your tracker to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the charger and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this (every one or two hours at least) so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

I'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Same issue. Mine was bought in August 2016 and has worked well but in the last two weeks I can’t get 12 hours out of a charge. Seems to not take long to indicate full charge when charging either. 

I really like my Blaze however it no longer serves a purpose as it dies midway through exercise. So strange that the battery life just hit a wall so quickly!

this is 4th Fitbit for me, this one is the best but can’t afford to shell out another $250 to replace.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  My device is two years old and recently I've had to recharge more frequently.  Now it's at a point where I have to charge it every day as the power is either almost drained by the following morning or completely dead.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I bought mine in August of 2017 and just within the last couple weeks it dies quickly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also is (I think) a little over a year old and now only holds a charge for 48 hours max, in addition to no longer recording sleep logs (which I posted in that thread). What gives? This is my 3rd Fitbit and their shelf life of just past the one year warranty is becoming vexatious. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here. I have my blaze less than a year. I previously had another blaze and it has to be replaced due to buttons misfunction. And now this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes