Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not turning on off charger

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my mom a Fitbit blaze in January 2018. Then after her owning it for a month or two the battery began draining very quickly. I was in college so I couldn’t help her try and fix the problem. But now I’m trying to help her restart her Fitbit blaze. It will charge fully. But once off the charger the screen goes black. I’ve tried restarting the watch by holding the left button and right bottom button for 10 seconds but nothing. My mom loved her watch. It was a birthday gift I had to save my money for. Please if anyone has any tips of can help it would be very appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Where did you buy the Blaze? I think Fitbit stopped selling them last year. In any event, a lithium ion battery can be permanently damaged if allowed to completely drain. Has that happened?

If you bought from Fitbit or an authorized dealer I would contact support as the tracker should still be covered under warranty.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Where did you buy the Blaze? I think Fitbit stopped selling them last year. In any event, a lithium ion battery can be permanently damaged if allowed to completely drain. Has that happened?

If you bought from Fitbit or an authorized dealer I would contact support as the tracker should still be covered under warranty.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Ceralopez and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear that your mom's tracker isn't working outside the cradle and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I purchased the Fitbit blaze at a local target in my hometown. I am honestly unsure if I still have the receipt.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. I will wait to hear back from the support team.

Best Answer

Have the problem with my wife's. Any answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes