Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze only show home screen with fitbil.com/setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I bought the fitbit blaze, but I can't set it up. When you turn it on, only the logo is shown on the screen and below it says fitbi.com/setup, it doesn't go from there. I have tried to reset it using the button on the left and the button on the right down for 10 seconds, it seems to reset but the same problem returns.

What should I do?
IMG_20230702_210017.jpg
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

That means to go to website fitbit.com/setup which has instructions on how to get set up, and follow the instructions there.

www.fitbit.com/setup

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all the steps. when i get to the part of updating the device, it doesn't connect with my phone. Bluetooth is on and the Blaze seems to be connected to my phone.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have any other bluetooth devices other than phone and Fitbit, move them far away.  Unfortunately, this step sometimes takes several tries.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would try restarting the Blaze and the phone. 

Other steps to try. 

Remove the blaze from the phones Bluetooth ( do not remove from the app)

Clear the fitbit apps cache 

Best Answer
0 Votes
On July 8, I proceeded to return the product to the address provided by the
support team. Then I contacted support and they told me that the model was
no longer available and that they would send me another model. I haven't
received any information about this yet. Where is my watch?

*Carrier: FedEx*

*TRA: 780618758488*

--
Orlando R. Sanjur Paz
Best Answer
0 Votes

@coderdev21 that would be a question to ask fitbit support. As fitbit users, we do not have access to this info. 

Best Answer
0 Votes