Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze replacement under extended warranty with Square Garden

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my BLAZE a little over a year ago and it's no longer covered under the limited one (1) year warranty.  I have to locate my receipts and/ or email proving I purchased a two year extended warranty, through 'Square Trade In'. Has anyone had any difficulties processing a claim through them? Will anyone be willing to share your experience with the process? Did you receive a refurbished product or a new product? Was it difficult for you to find proof of your warranty information? 

Any and all information will be appreciated. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @MMcTier, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Fitbit Blaze not working anymore. I'd like to help you out.

If you have this extended warranty, they should be able to help you out. If you can't find the proof of purchase or the extended warranty paperwork, you can still give them a call or visit them and see if they have anything on their records so that they can get you back on track.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MMcTier, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Fitbit Blaze not working anymore. I'd like to help you out.

If you have this extended warranty, they should be able to help you out. If you can't find the proof of purchase or the extended warranty paperwork, you can still give them a call or visit them and see if they have anything on their records so that they can get you back on track.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer