Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze screen not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze has had a blank screen for the last few days. I have tried to restart it as it recommends on other forums I have read, by pressing the single left button and bottom right buttons. After 10 seconds I feel the Blaze vibrate, but the logo doesn't show up on the screen. I have cleaned the charge points as well so that charging isn't a problem and this has been backed up with the fact that my Blaze is still syncing with my phone and it is saying that the Blaze is fully charged. From the research I have done with this particular problem I feel that I have now run out of ideas. Any help to a solution would be really appreciated, as I miss not being able to use my Blaze.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
43 REPLIES 43

Hi I have followed the advice and my blaze just is not restarting. I put it on to recharge yesterday and that was then end of my blaze. It does not sync and it wont restart. It is only just 14 months old and worked fine until yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife's did the same.  Went darker and faded until no screen in them came back to full brightness but 2 days later gone dark again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charged Blaze screen is blank for two days now.  I have Bluetooth connectivity, the app is syncing with the Blaze - It's a dark device on my wrist.  I've tried resetting using the Back button and bottom side Select button for 10 seconds, 30 seconds, and a minute.  I need assistance, please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just died this morning, black screen and will not reset. Green lights are not lit up either.

Best Answer
0 Votes