Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze when you start it up is still at the time and date of when you

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit blaze I lost it and din't use it until found and on Sunday it require a firmware update did this and since then I have noticed each time i shut my fitbit down and then restart it it will show the time and date of when I shut it down. I can leave it on but it will not change it's time or date until I sync it with my android LG G4 mobile I didn't know when i purchased it it did not come with the computer part and was told everything was in the box needed by the store i brought it from when in fact its not.

I love my fitbit but it is pissing me off having ot sync to get it back up to date with it's time is there a solution and no the fitbit hadn't gone flat still had half a battery I also have recharged it as well and still no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Yes @Wiggles this is the expected behavior, and started with the last update a couple of months ago. After a shutdown a sync will be needed to reset the time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So how do I go about that as I have shut down the fit bit several times and then resync it with my mobile and its still doing it

Best Answer
0 Votes