Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze while Boxing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I would like to wear my Fitbit blaze during boxercise classes, bag work, and glove/mit work. I intend on wearing the device further up my wrist, so it will not be in contact with my glove. I am concerned that the shock of punches, and receiving a punch when I am using mits could damage the device.

Also, how much will this effect the accuracy of the device? Hence, is it even worth wearing if there is going to be such impacts on my hands.

There was a similar thread that has not been answered by a mod.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This is what I loved about this product in particular. I took the unit out of the wrist band and put in into a sweat band and put it higher up on my arm. It stayed secure, and although the heart rate was not as accurate the steps and calories burned were pretty right on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Very interesting, they should do a really large strap for that. (Not that my arms are big haha).

I looked at the sweat band solution but someone had complained that it had trapped sweat under the screen. Have you had this problem? Do you still wear the device on your forearm or do you put it as high as your upper arm?
Best Answer
0 Votes