Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit blase Screen is blank and won't come on. It was fully charged when it went out. Please help.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If that doesn't help Contact Support.
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums @Rochelle2! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker not turning on or responding. As @WendyB said, you can try to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If that doesn't help, let me know and I'll be happy to provide further assistance.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I have a fitbit blaze. My fitbit wont turn on. I tried to turn it on this morning and the greenlight just flickered. I tried to charge it and still it wont power up. This has never been wet and never dropped. I dont have the box now..can i have this replaced?thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Jonaezo! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that your Blaze is not turning on and thanks a lot for what you've already tried to get it to work.

Now, have you tried by any chance to restart it? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. If it doesn't come back on after that and if after putting it on the charger it still doesn't light up or doesn't even sync, please, let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ferdinand

Yeah ive tried that step since ive did a little research online. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Jonaezo and for trying to restart your tracker.

Since that hasn't worked, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team for them to help you out with this and get you back on track. Keep an eye on your inbox for more instructions and if you need anything else, I'm always around! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has there been a resolution to this issue? I purchased a Blaze for my mom recently and, similar to others, it's never been wet oror dropped. In the charger, it turns on and shows that it's fully charged, but will not come on when off the charger. The reset doesn't do anything.

Best Answer

My Fitbit quit working this morning after charging all night for no apparent reason? 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have tried holding down the left and lower right button and i still has not turned on. What can i do now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze will not turn on. The heartrate monitor has not been working and it's been losing its charge within 9 hours.  I done a reset. I've cleaned the prongs. I've updated my app settings.  

What next?  I can't find a cust service phone number.

Best Answer

Did you get resolution on this? I have the same issue and tried the restart 🙁

Best Answer

I have tried to restart my Fitbit blaze with the buttons and nothing is working. There is no green flashing light, the screen is blank, but it turns on while on charger 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine never resolved. Fortunately was in warranty so was replaced by Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze will not turn on either. When I plug it in to charge, it lights up and says it is fully charged, but when I unplug it... nothing. I have tried restarting and got nothing as wel . 

Best Answer
0 Votes