Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze wont charge or power on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit blaze will not power on or charge.  I have tried everything I've found in the help articles, cleaned the charge and port on the device, tried to turn it on.  How do I tell if the fitbit is just dead dead or if there is something more I can try? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @jdempsey  sometimes these devices do die. My Blaze made it two years before it was unresponsive. Doing a restart a few times, if you're able, usually helps, but in my case it didn't let me restart and it just died when I went to charge it one evening. Might be time to check out the new styles of Fitbit devices and with Mother's Day coming soon, there is usually a sale.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a battery change option, if yes, in Africa do you have a service centre

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @gabs01  there is no repair center and there is no battery replacement. There are places online, which if you search, may offer you the service of selling a battery with instructions on how to install it or send it to them for replacement. These are third party places, not sanctioned by Fitbit. A few people have posted they were able to install a new battery and were pleased. You'd need a steady hand and good eyes to do it though.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes