Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Smartwatch 2017

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What does the fitbit community think about the new design and features ? Leaked info although I believe most of the rumors are valid, especially for the design. Do u prefer the Blaze styling or the ' New ' style ?

https://www.wareable.com/fitbit/fitbit-smartwatch-details-2017

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @hd57. If this was the next Fitbit Blaze generation it would be great. However, it would be better to wait for an official response from Fitbit to avoid false expectations.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Prereleased leaked non-Fitbit announcements have been wrong before. Personally im in the wait and see what the blog.fitbit.com has to say.

Best Answer

I'm not sure that I would want something more than what my Blaze offers right now.  I love the 5-day battery life.  Adding all these features that exist on my smartphone will not enhance my quality of life, just give me another device to distract me and charge.

Best Answer

I know several who have stopped wearing their "I" thing and bought a Fi5bit for just this reason.

Best Answer

I use an Apple Watch for work and a Fitbit Blaze as soon as I get home to track my sleep and activity. Same for the weekends.

I actually really like both. The Fitbit shows live steps and HR on the face which is a bonus and sleep tracking is superb now. None of the Apple watch apps comes close.

Best Answer
  • Bought the Blaze after much contemplation. Like the interface and battery life so far. The biggest disappointment is the degree of vibration for notifications. Compared to charge HR and Charge 2 ( I have used both ) very low. Miss most of the notifications. Reached out to customer support and was told it had to do something with the last firmware release which had the opposite effect on vibration motor 😒. I don't know if it is true or BS. Said they were releasing another update to fix this 😟. I will believe once I see it. Probably return in a couple of weeks if no improvement .

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's BS. The vibration is exactly the same as it has always been (regardless of firmware).

Best Answer

Thanks. That what I thought. They should own up to the shortcomings and make some effort to improve instead of misinforming customers. I guess you get what you pay for 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes