Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app keeps resetting my mileage goal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I got my Fitbit I have set my mileage goal to 3 miles. Now for some unknown reason it keeps changing my goal to either 1.86 on my phone and 4.86 on my tablet. I have updated the app as advised by support yesterday on both devices, set the mileage to 3 on both and low and behold today they've changed again as soon as I've synced my blaze to my phone. Is anyone else having this problem

? It's really annoying as it's taking my mileage goal from my tablet which I only use as a backup. I have now removed the app from the tablet which was showing the higher mileage and although my phone states that this is now 3 miles I'm still having the same problem. I have been on to support twice and all they keep telling me is to force stop the app. I'm loosing confidence in my blaze now

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same thing is happening to me with the versa 2

Best Answer

Hey there,

Not that I am happy that you are having issues, but I am happy to learn that I am NOT crazy LOL I am having the same issue but only since I upgraded to a Sense or it is super recent. I removed the app from my tablet a few days ago and thought that I had fixed the issue, but today I am now having hte issue between my phone app and the dashboard at the website. My mileage goal was resetting exactly as you stated to 1.86 on my phone app and 4.83 on the website dashboard. Then I researched step count versus distance mileage and learned that 10k steps is more equivalent to 4.1 or 4.3 miles. So, I reset my distance goal to 4.0 on both devices but everytime I log into one of them it has changed. On my phone it changes to 2.86 and on the website dashboard it is now updating to 6.44 miles (which will NEVER happen for me in a day). 

This is so frustrating. I did put in a help desk ticket, but I am guessing it will not be fixed.

Best Answer

So, it is happening again. I thought that I had fixed it by removing the app from anything except for my phone and the dashboard and realized yesterday they had both reset themselves to some weird goal. I reset both my phone and dashboard back to 4 miles and go back (sometimes a few minutes later) and it is reset to something else. And it is random, sometimes 6.44, sometimes 2.86 and I believe other numbers. I have chatted and was told to log out of the app and restart my phone and log out and back into the dashboard. Haha I did this six months ago and it apparently didn't help. Soooo frustrating. How do you get someone from fitbit to actually see your message? So I am waiting for the higher authority to email me so that I can send them screen shots, which I did six months ago.

Best Answer